In this Quick Take, Kharon's experts discuss the tranche of sanctions targeting Russia that were imposed in conjunction with the one-year anniversary of the invasion of Ukraine. The briefing highlights the breadth and scope of the new sanctions, with discussion focusing on the risk exposure that may exist for organizations worldwide.
On February 23, 24, and 25:
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury and U.S. Department of State designated 200+ individuals and entities
- The U.S. Department of Commerce made 80+ additions to its Entity List
- The U.K. designated 90+ individuals and entities
- Australia designated 130 individuals and entities
- Canada designated 200+ individuals and entities
- The EU designated 120+ individuals and entities